Thursday, February 16, 2012

Who says a dog can't color?

A couple of days ago was Valentine's Day, no biggie at our house. We ordered some pitzie (pizza) as Ali calls it and stayed home. It was better than trying to brave any restaurant with Ali, that would be certain to end in disaster for everyone around us. So, I asked Ali before Steve got home if she wanted to make Daddy a Valentine's day card, she of course did, and it of course had to be green. (Didn't you know that green is the color of love!) So, I get all of our stuff around for her to make daddy a card, and I run into the other room to get the last of the supplies. When I return, I find little miss Ali stand over Brutus, coloring him, just like he was a coloring book. Good old Brutus just laid there like he didn't have a care in the world. He probably didn't, I mean all things considered, she could have been doing something far worse to that poor dog than just coloring him. Lord knows that he has put up with ALOT from that crazy little girl!

So, I have come to the conclusion that even dogs like to color, or should I say be colored! :) Until next time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment